Falmouth holiday home - Barkadeer
Barkadeer is a luxury two bedroom holiday home located in Packet Quays, Falmouth, Cornwall.
Packet Quays is a quiet, private estate built on the waters edge. It has its own private gardens and secure, underground, parking garages.
This holiday home is best suited to four but has two extra single sofa beds for larger families.
We aim to make your holiday stay as enjoyable as possible. This Cornish self catering apartment has been fitted with ample leather sofas, dining for six, high quality crockery and cutlery, dishwasher, washer dryer, microwave and flatscreen TV with Freeview. We also have a cot bed and high chair in situ, if needed.
We include a welcome bottle of wine and the kitchen is equipped to a high standard with ample cleaning materials.
Whether you want to enjoy Falmouth's restaurants, browse the shops, visit the near-by beaches, gardens or attractions of Cornwall, walk the cliff paths, sail or take a boat along the coasts or rivers - or simply sit out on the balcony and watch the world go by - Barkadeer has it all.
In your Falmouth Holiday Rental
The holiday accommodation includes:
- Large lounge with fatastic panorama views
- Private balcony with table and chairs
- Master bedroom with en-suite and own balcony
- Twin bedroom, also with stunning harbour views
- Wood floors throughout
- Beautifully appointed bathroom and en-suite
- Fully equipped kitchen with microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine / dryer and dishwasher
- High specification fittings including flat-screen TV
The self catering apartment comes with secure allotted parking (restricted height).
Stay in Falmouth
Packet Quays is only steps from Falmouth town centre with its shops, galleries, restaurants, bars and pubs. It is also very conveniently located for
- The Prince of Wales pier for ferries across the Fal Estuary to St. Mawes, Flushing, Frenchman’s Creek, Truro and other destinations and boat trips for sea fishing or dolphin watching.
- The Eden Project, Glengurgan, Lost Gardens of Heligan, Trelissick, Trengwainton, Trerice, Trebah Garden, Kynance Cove, Lands End, Lizard, St Micheal’s Mount, the Cornish Mines, Tintagel and other attractions.
Keywords: Falmouth, CornwallMarket Strand, Prince of Wales Pier, Arwenack Street, Church Street, National Maritime Museum, Pendennis, Swanpool, Gyllingvase, Melvil Road, Greenbank, Carrick Roads, Penryn, Chain locker, Olivers Eatery, Chainlocker, Wheelhouse, Rick Stein
Falmouth holiday home
To check availability